The portable stage is a series of platforms or boxes are placed together in any combination and stacked for transport and storage. Size and shape can vary the phase by adding or removing sections and different heights of portable staging platform. Portable stages are ideal for traveling or businesses that require easy creation platforms without the intensive construction of action. Sizes and varying venue continuous journey make portable steps necessary to facilitate the installation and cleaning within tight time constraints.
Things will need 8 -pies- by – 4 – foot blades cut through wood, and frac34; inches 4 inches by 2 inches wooden carriage bolts Page 6 inches with washers and wood screws 3 inches nuts over power drill 3/8 inches, and frac12; inch screwdriver bits and
- Socket set and wrenches
- Flanges 15-inch nylon
- Fabric or canvas
- Decide the size, shape, and height of the stage and size of the sections. Consider storage needs and the availability of transport and stage equipment to handle heavier parts.
- To determine the required amount of 8 feet or 4 feet sections. Add smaller or different forms platforms if necessary to fit design.
- Calculate the BOM that allows 16 linear meters 4 by 2 per section 4 feet from the stage, in addition to the combined length of all legs (4 section 4 feet); 2 carriage bolts per leg.
- Cut wood 4 by 2 to make frames for each section of plywood. Place two lengths of 8 feet 4 2 on the ground, narrow section down. Use lengths of 4 feet, if you want to make smaller platforms. Place two lengths of 3 feet 8 inches between them at each end to form the rectangular frame. Drilling pilot holes and screw frame together at the corners using the electric drill.
- Place of plywood on top of the frame, check the alignment edge. Screw plywood to frame with electric screwdriver.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 for all sections. 8 by 4 platforms require additional support: turn entire sections and set two more than 3 feet 8 inches 4 for 2 with spacing of 32 inches, perpendicular to the longer sides. Drill and screw them through the frame. Flipping shelf; screw plywood supports.
- Cut four legs of desired length for each platform (6 8 by 4 platforms). Hold the legs in each corner with two 6 – inch bolts.
- Drill 1/2 – inch holes along the deep frames 4 inches to 18 – inch intervals. Make sure they are in the same place on all platforms to tie platforms together; holes must be aligned.
- Bend your legs inside the frame for transportation and storage by loosening bolts.
- Flip and tighten the legs. With two stagehands per platform, platforms turn up. Place platforms closely together in desired arrangement.
- Set platform to platform by placing nylon ties through the holes on a platform in the corresponding holes in the next. Tighten.
- Between adjacent pairs of legs, pierced legs and spacer holding together with nylon ties.
- Add the fabric “skirt” around the stage completed hiding the legs.
- To remove, remove the skirt, cut nylon ties, and loosen and fold the legs.
Portablestage.co.uk Specializes in manufacturing portable stages and portable staging solutions for schools, hotels, and venues or organizations with multi purpose rooms
Free quotes and consultation call: 0845 2260 192